Quantity : 250gms
Ginger Honey – Flavoured with real ginger !
Gandhigram Ginger Honey is made with pure honey and ginger using a special infusion process; try it with a glass of warm water and a dash of lime, every morning. Ginger and Honey have been extolled in Ayurveda for their ability to ‘stoke the digestive fire’ – the key to wellness.
- No added sugar, preservative, colourants & flavourants.
- Rich In Antioxidants, Vitamins And Nutrients
- Natural Sweetener: Drizzle On Ice Creams, Pancakes Or Spread On Toasts
- Honey In Everyday Life: Consume With Green Tea, Warm Water Or Milk ·
- Benefits: Aids Weight Management, Weight Loss & Digestion ·
- Storage: Do Not Refrigerate, As Honey Tends To Crystallize At Lower Temperatures. It Can Be Liquefied By Placing In Warm Water
- Honey Crystallization: Crystallization Is A Natural Process. Real, Raw Honey Has The Natural Tendency To Crystallize Over Time Without Affecting Its Quality Or Taste
Support local employment
We include the names of the weavers to recognise their contribution towards making your fabric
Close to nature
Our products do not contain any artificial preservatives or colours. Everything is natural!
All our products have your health and well-being as the focus.
Shop our festive hampers which contain the goodness of nature at afforable prices, specially curated for you!